Monday, August 11, 2008

Exciting news.

BOCOG gave us tickets to...............TRACK AND FIELD FINALS AT THE BIRD'S NEST!!!  In the night's events is the men's 100 meter dash.  From Beijing, I will be watching the fastest man in the world.  Also significant that night, is the women's 400 meter dash.  

I was jumping up and down when I heard this exciting news.  

Tonight after my tennis shift, four of the tennis volunteers are going to stand outside the International Broadcasting Center (IBC) and watch the Today show live.  It starts at 7 p.m. my time, so in case we might get on (in our blue volunteer uniforms) tune in tomorrow morning.  If so, it'll be my second time being on the Today show (once in New York City with Ingrid when Norah Jones was playing for the summer concert series).  

No comments: